View Single Post
Old 29-08-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Messi is a game changer no doubt about it, even at his age.

That said if Liverpool by some fantasy actually had that kind of money to spend, I would rather go for Mbappe for obvious reasons.

Back to the present reality, this upcoming season is going to be a really tough one regardless of Messi(although that would make it even harder) going by the recent transfer signings by Chelsea, City and even Arsenal (also still think United shall make some last minute signings as well).

Really hope Thiago Alcantara signs on.

Have to say though that if Wijnaldum leaves, there maybe be a void. Was watching a replay of the A. Madrid Anfield CL tie yesterday and Ginni was very impressive in an underrated way, similar to the Barca Anfield CL tie the season before. Pity if he goes, a real loss.

Also the Ox had a great game against A. Madrid as well, in his best position as CM. Somehow have to hope that he can raise his game to that high level again once he comes back from injury and also not turn into another Daniel Sturridge.

Hope to win tonight but I rather take this as another preseason warm up. Most important no injuries.

The real season begins on the 12th and I much rather see a long winning streak and unbeaten run in this regard.