View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Raising kid in thai or sg better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
Wow bro, seems like u have been thru alot... i can't imagine how am i able to cope if it's me
You say this because your life is relatively stable, granted you may not be making a lot but you are what Cantonese call 食安乐饭

I think what I been through is nothing serious at all; I have friends who lost their lives leaving behind their wives and very young children (and I seen how difficult it was to bring up the children) and there are a couple of them who became disabled.

Sigh, young and dangerous especially if you have a motorcycle.

I failed in my career then and my first marriage, today I still climbing back up. Nowadays I can only afford Uniqlo, Levi's, Decathlon etc., eating every now and then at mid range restaurants is no longer an issue, home is an HDB far away from city centre, and I have to use public transport for my commute.

In short, uncle is a bit of a failure who is nothing specular but if someone like me still survive and have children, I think being young you have a chance to do better.

Don't worry about the problems, even if you worry they will still come, just think of how to solve.