View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Yoyoyoy... 2 year already only eat thai stayed in MY & SG. Finally can go BKK get more quality stock. Good to know Don Mueang now come with BTS.

Now Thermae rate still 2500 ? How about massage parlour at phrom phong? already opening back ?
Thermae girls is depend on supplies & demand. Last week not so many customers, many girls asking only 2500. Last night I went already many customers, most of the damage became 3000. But if approach them around 2200 hrs can get 2500 since they know is closing in 1 more hour time.

Last night I entered at 2000 hrs to eat my dinner there. There’re many good catch similar like those Agogo bar ladies. But must act fast or else need to wait for her another round. Many girls there are working in the day so hardly can get LT. Could said depend on LUCK & BAHT.

Got 1 girl first time working in Thermae with her friend. Approached her at 2230 hrs manged got the damage at 2500. Service just like a innocent SYT but body figure and nipple excellent 👍