Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 03:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!Pineapplexpress is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Had my fair share of adventure this weekend.

Started chatting with her on Michat for a couple of weeks prior to the meeting, we clicked well but when it comes down to service, we had a long talk. She demanded quite a high sum for a 5hours straight service, all holes included and will take any given task with in the period.

Was tempted but told her I was gona pay her at the end of the service if I'm satisfied and so she agreed.

Basically, I had the best 5hours of my life, there was no resting for her, we started of fucking and she followed my instruction like a sex maid.

After the deed, to fully utilize the time, I lay down on the bed face down with a bolster under my stomach and instructed to lick my anal clean and give me a occasional dick suck.

She obliged and it was a non-stop of about 2hours of service while I take a nap and woke up again and decided to fuck her for another round.

Eventhough I didn't ultilized the 5 whole hours, I was hard on for almost 4hours and I decided to end the session.

I just found myself a sex maid and will engage her again to clean my dirty ass.

The main highlight was swallow of my cum, ass cleaning with her tongue, CIP, videoing our adventure.

The next time I engage her, I want to bring VR goggles while she suck and fuck it off.