Old 08-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusion28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should real life pics of gals together with their photoshop pics

this topic again.. previous time this topic come out tio zap until siao... is it that it's a norm this topic must resurface once awhile?
Had some arguement with okt over this too. standard answer from them s that this is the photos they got from the agent in thai so that's why they post that up. Or if not they say "the photos taken on that day they look nice but come here dunno why change the look. u also cannot gurantee they look the same everyday 1."
My last 2 sessions with Thai FLs were atrocious (trying to be commando). now Gave up on them liao. rather spend abit $$$ go thai pub see than tackle or go gl walk walk at least can choose.

But some okts still have a bit of standard lah. but cannot gurantee that all the gals under him are good... there are bad experiences as well.
Advise to bro out there is learn how to spot good FR lor there are actually quite a few bros here who offer quite genuine FRs if you know how to spot. so far i can only trust 2 bros FR maybe they got the same taste as me lah.

Realise that there are quite a few new okt for the thai fls. hope they can bring it to a higher level compare to now... (keeping my finger cross) if not have to retire early.
the previous conclusion on this topic is who got $$$ throw into sbf who win lor. dunno this time will be the same anot.

anyway TS are you refering to particular race of FL or generally?