View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Please pardon me as I’m not experience in writing stories. The event mentioned is base on true experience. Is up to reader to believe or not. Let me briefly describe myself. I’m a sporty lady in my mid 20s who love to swim. I love most of the water sports in general. Anyway here is how my story begins:

Due to Covid-19 public pool have to book via apps. I can only book 1 hour yet only have 50 minutes to swim. Somehow after a few sessions, I notice that most of the time guys are more compare to ladies. A little bit on my choice of swimsuit. I love those high cut ones as I feel more comfortable kicking when I swim. However those Nike one is not. So I just bought 2 size smaller. I did try in the fitting room before purchase. Surprisingly it fit me. Just a little high cut which is what I want. I feel the suit hugging my body firmly and I feel secure. Anyway my 3rd session with the swimsuit, I notice that the very day I book for swimming have more guys then usual. I was the only lady there. So I caught a few guys staring at me frequently and I just ignore. But the more I swim, the more I feel sexy and arouse as guys are looking at me. I can feel that their lusty eyes keep staring at me. I feel so hot in me and I told myself just concentrate and finish the session. Time pass and 50 minutes is up. The lifeguard told us to leave the pool. So as usual I get up from the pool like the rest, then I saw 1 guy who have a big penis. The shape of his penis was obvious enough even though he was wearing a trunk. We manage to have eye contact and I smile at him as I proceed to get my bag and head to the shower. I was walking in front of him and I pretty sure he’s check on me looking at my butt or legs. Anyway, once I enter the female shower, I notice I was alone. I went in to one of the cubicle strip my Nike swimsuit off and shower. Though the cold water are running down my body, I keep think of so many guys around me and I’m the only lady. I start to feel hot and horny. Then rub my clitoris. I masturbate myself while imagine if one of them ripped my suit off.

To be continued...
Thanks for the support and sorry to keep everyone waiting.

As I rubbing my clit, I feel hornier and I begin to insert 2 fingers to finger myself on my right hand, and left hand crabbing my breasts and rubbing my nipples. After mins of masturbation, I was in my orgasm and I cum hard and moan out as soft as possible. I can feel that fluid are flowing out from my virginal. After I recover, I continue to shower and clean up myself.

After finishing shower, I came out of the cubicle naked and go to my bag and put on my dark blue bodysuit. The bodysuit It has thin spaghetti straps, backless(which is pretty low back) and is high cut(t-back/thong back). It also have cups to hold my breast and buttons on the bottom so it easy to access when going to ladies. So basically I wasn’t wearing anything inside the bodysuit and I just put on my shorts and sandals and left the shower.

To be continued...

Last edited by Carla97; 09-11-2020 at 09:51 AM.