View Single Post
Old 24-06-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!
Re: My SYT Colleague

Let's say I have another property that is not occupied and not rented out.

Thanks to Covid P2HA, I get to invite her back to my unoccupied residence for dinner and alcohol without setting off any alarms. Before that, i had been thinking how to invite her back to my place for drinks (instead of drinking outside which is damn expensive and got time limit....must finish by 1030pm).

With this P2HA, everyone needs to dabao right, cannot eat out....so "dine in"
with this excuse, I also don't sound creepy asking her to come to my place out of sudden.

I thought it would be awkward or something but man, she felt right at "home". I remembered I used to invite an insurance agent back to discuss some policy...she felt like I was going to eat her or something and had to leave the door open....wtf.

I made her a cocktail as welcum drink to get things started. this cocktail is quite strong but you could not really taste the alcohol From the few outing before, I got to know she like certain type of alcohol. so she won't reject or view with suspicion that I was going to make her "high" .

after a few drinks, can see she started to relax and open up a bit. ....