View Single Post
Old 18-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
picohippo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Pepsi from CF (16/3/2022)

First time writing a FR as I felt there was a need to due to the recent issue mentioned.

Clarification regarding the issue from my experience:
She did playfully bring up that point to me as well but subsequently assured that it was a joke. While we were washing up after the first shot to prepare for the second half, she stroked her neck to assure me that if she was a ladyboy there would have been an Adam's apple there.

FR:

Looks and figure are true to the photos posted of her. Pleasant lady with really decent figure.

Service wise, she's most definitely green but she makes up for that with her easy going and hardworking nature. I took the last slot for the day, when i entered the place she greeted with a sweet smile and directed me to the room. Asked if i wanted a drink and explained that her english only "little bit". She came up close to me and started sniffing, i thought I smelt bad or something but turns out she really liked the cologne that I used, she gave a blissful smile and started frenching.

Went to shower and she joined, pretty standard washing up considering she's a really shy girl.

BBBJ and FJ was a 8/10. Im not usually too into bj, probably due to the varying quality of service from different girls, but she really hit the sweet spot. While she might be green, she experimented with different mouth techniques and tempo and made eye contact to check my satisfaction. 100/10 for this level of hardwork. She doesnt reject the positions i requested and even during cowgirl, i could tell she's already pretty drained, she bent down to french and continued her hip movements. I had to initiate a change in position for her to have some rest or she's just force out whatever energy she has left (i was the last slot of the day)

For eater brothers, you should most definitely give her a try. Her shy nature and throbbing southern region filled with overflowing goodness, she even locked her legs as she let out sensual moans.

All in all, Pepsi is quite simply and green, shy and hardworking girl.
I do not have concrete confirmation on the issue mentioned about her but i can confirm that i had a great bonk.

Pardon the quality of my FR as it's my first time writing this