View Single Post
Old 13-05-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the qualification for OKTs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
I don't think so. Prostitution is illegal in Singapore. >18 or not. Whether they want to charge you or not is another story.
You are not exactly right or wrong ... 😉😎

Prostitution in Singapore in itself is not illegal, but various prostitution-related activities are criminalized. This includes public solicitation, living on the earnings of a prostitute and maintaining a brothel. In practice, police unofficially tolerate and monitor a limited number of brothels. This is in accordance to Section 377A of the penal code. It is also an offence to operate in the course of business, a remote communication service (such as a website) that offers or facilitates the provision by a girl to another person of sexual services in return for payment or reward.

So one may ask what is truly legal in Singapore prostitution trade? At present, only sex workers operating within licensed brothels and their customers are within the confines of the law. All other forms of prostitution in Singapore are probably illegal and may be subjected to raids and persons involved may be prosecuted for various offences.

Hope the above clear some of your doubts,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: