Old 17-07-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kuriousity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Inspired Beginning

So I have been a long time lurker in these forums. And have been recently inspired to actively speak out about my desires. Would love to seek advice on this journey and also will provide updates along the way.

Basically, I recently got into a relationship with a female and along the way, we have opened up to interesting situations. She likes to be the dominant one in the bed, and I the submissive one. Recently, she has started to eating my ass as well as poking it. I surprisingly enjoyed it and got me thoroughly thinking about dressing the part and being the 'girl'.

She leaves enough sexy clothes in my house and I like to wear them whenever she isn't around (would anyone be interested in pictures?).

Anyway, if you haven't figured it out, I have been pondering on giving BJ or receiving anal while dressed up. Maybe actually what I am looking for would be a secret Daddy of some sorts. Not necessarily about money (though who wouldn't mind - this makes me feel like a slut), but maybe someone older and experienced who can guide me through this journey (becoming a girl). Or any fellow CD, if you don't mind sharing how you got started, I would greatly appreciate it as well.

Sorry for the long post, but if you got till the end, thank you for reading. Hopefully, I will be able to give updates as I start this journey.