View Single Post
Old 09-06-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Confused about my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
3 years since last update. We are still together now. Don't think she has another man outside, as she would not have any reason to stay with me otherwise since we don't have kids.

She doesn't give me blowjob nowadays but still initiated sex, which I believe was just sympathy sex because I stopped initiating sex. I don't whether my cock is too thick or her pussy is too tight but it's very difficult to penetrate her and I can genuinely feel she's in pain when I try to force it but even though she said it's ok I still can't penetrate her and have a normal sex.
I'm not a doctor bro, but your wife's symptoms sound like a classic case of vaginismus.

Get some help and you should be able to enjoy pain-free sexual relations, the way it should be.