Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
bikerboy59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher,Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

A memorable evening with Elle:

I hosted Elle for an overnight outcall at my hotel suite. I picked her based on her many amazing FRs and fun teasing Tele channel posts. Since we had all night to play, I requested a couple of outfits and chose a light blue-white summer dress and a body hugging light pink cheongsam.

When I met her for the first time I knew I made the right choice. Standing at an adorable 5’ 3” with a petite frame and perky boobs, she greeted me with a warm hug and started with a friendly conversation as new friends. We opened a bottle of red wine and got comfy on the couch, telling life stories and eventually leading to sexy ones. One thing led to another and we naturally fell into a deep makeout session with lots of hungry mutual touching.

Soon, my clothes were off and she greedily gobbled up Junior, which quickly became Senior in no time. Hair tie on and dress off, we were off to the races. Love that sloppy bbbj with generous amounts of spit; my favorite! I returned the favor doing my best to provide a sensual DATY and could sense her wetness coming through, making me even harder.

Couldn’t wait to make it to the bedroom so I took her there and then, legs-up missionary on the living room couch with a romcom movie still playing in the background. Several other positions were enjoyed including doggy on the dining chair with a full length mirror on the side for dramatic effect. Her moans and naughty talk encouraging me, begging for my load, which I released all over her chest and lips. Loved it. Took more than a few paper towels to clean up.

We got some food delivered and had more wine until the next round, where she changed into her pink cheongsam to ring in an early CNY for me. I gently fingered her little oyster which was still moist and slippery, while she pulled on my foreskin and traced her finger on the tip around and around, increasing my thickness…
I suggested we take it to the bedroom this time since the fresh sheets needed to be “fully appreciated”. We got there and the rest is history. Sweaty workout in several positions, sexy eye contact, begging for my cum, and finally a thrilling release deep into her tightness…

——

I’ll definitely revisit Elle the next time I’m around. Hope you guys take care of her and treat her well. Till next time for more adventures. Stay healthy and sexy.
Cheers