View Single Post
Old 26-05-2023, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Yes. Wife tends to forget about the sensual foreplay.

When I quarrelled with my ex-wife, she say that I also forget about the foreplay like the whole routine of romantic dinner, creating the mood etc.

I say we did so many staycation after marriage. She said the kids were with us. She was the one that want to bring the kids along.

I can only say priorities changed for woman after marriage.

Last but not least, one good place to find FWB..... go and learn social dancing, ballroom dancing or latin dancing. The ratio of male to female is like 1 male to 6 female. Don't choose something too young like K-Pop. Choose those that you need to do in a couple but you sign up for the class alone.
Bro, you must be enjoying your new marriage now.

As for dance classes, abit difficult, because she will question why learn this, is there any beneficial? Bro, I did see some social dancing ads, the ladies figures and looks really turn me on. Very envy of those guys.

Bro, how about yoga? Any chance of getting fwb?