View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

How long as it been???? Minutes?? or just seconds??? We were both breathing so hard! Eyes shut!!! Lips so close to each others’, the warm air into each others’ mouths, neither daring to make the first move.

FUCK!

SIL : mmmm!

WHAT THE FUCK????

me : sorry! sorry!

SIL : no it’s ok…….. my head spun for a moment….

me : you ok? erm… just lie down…

PHEW! close shave. I thought she ‘backed out’ out of disgust when I rushed and planted my lips on hers…… maybe it was my hands. FUCK! Why didn’t I play it cooler!!! WHY DID I GO CUP HER BREASTS IMMEDIATELY????? EH WAIT… GOOD!

SIL : sorry… I don’t feel too good.

She was leaning her back on my arm, I lifted it and her head rested in between my shoulder and chest…

FUCKKKKK! From this angle, I could stare down across her rather adorable face and stare at her breasts….. FUCKKKKKK…….

FUCK! NO NO! I am already in DEEP trouble as it is… What happens next, if we fuck tonight? She wakes up in tears? Claiming that I took advantage of her moment of weakness??? and now….. HER SISTER/MY WIFE’s name was in the house. FUCK! Was SIL hinting to me that wife had been manipulating me all along??? even though we bonded just now, the moment when we clicked like …. goodness, I can’t believe I’m even saying this, SOUL MATES???

CAN I TRUST MY SIL???

Wait, what is eh doing???

I felt her hug my hand, but sort of guiding my left palm across to rest on her right breast……….. WHAT THE FUCK is happening??? SIL wants me now? She misses her breasts being pleasured? She wanted to kiss but I scared her off just now? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING??….. FUCK! SIL sort of squeezed my hand to squeeze her breast. Was that a hint????

I realised something. The more she wants it from me, the lesser I want with her. My erection was gone. A few more post fuck SIL scenarios ran in my head, my erection was DEFINITELY GONE by then. SIL sort of gave up as well, perhaps she thinks I’m asleep.

WAIT! I should let her think that I’ve fallen asleep……….

I should have pretended to be full asleep, or rather, just go to sleep… I really should have…… but my hand couldn’t resist anymore after feeling her hard in the middle of my palm. I tried so hard to keep my fingers as still locked as possible…… I tried so hard…….

I gave in.

I gave my SIL’s breast a firm squeeze, but I continued to pretend to be asleep. My palm started to rubbed her nipples as my fingers continued to squeeze uncontrollably. Why was her bra PADLESS??? She didn’t want her breasts to look bigger than they already ah??? My palm shifted until her nipple was between my 3rd and 4th finger, using the gap to ‘giap’ and arouse her. My SIL was obviously aroused…… Her body was moving so much, twisting in pleasure.

I was about to bring my other hand to play with BOTH her breasts…

She got up!