View Single Post
Old 31-10-2021, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Hate to call you out but it is obvious you are out to mislead others.

I tried her last week and it is not anywhere you describe in term of appearance.
She looks decent when fully clothed but on closer look, too much work has been done on her face + other body parts.

Look : 6.5/10 - Not well done in my opinion
Body : 6/10 Old and not well taken care. Skin is bad and fake tits
Services: 5/10 nothing to shout about and keep trying to upsell her Nuru.

Conclusion : Waste time , effort and $$
No RTM.
Hey bro, I think everyone is entitled to their perspective, opinion and likes. Not sure why he is being called out as I thought his FR is actually quite general and rather objective. If we all have to abide by a certain groups' personal likings then it is not sharing of FR or YMMV but simply, i say visit who who.

If so, I also can call you out, because after my nuru visit, I visited her again and thought her attitude is superb, even on the second visit. I don't really find her face and body repulsive. I wouldn't say she is model looking type but her attitude, to me at least, supersedes some of the negative aspects. I love it when she sticks her face really close to me face to face as some MLs will either bury their head at your neck or bury it at your nipples. BUT THEN AGAIN YMMV. That's why I don't like to write too detailed or bros here may go in disappointed when they didn't get it. Maybe like what bro Kopiosteve commented, some bros really low standard.

I am not trying to push or be anybody's white knight here. Some look for perfection and money's worth, some look for the not so tangible stuffs. I do not eat lobster or abalone every single meal or day. I like variety. As I shared previously, the MRs here cannot even be standardised because we all are different individuals. Some like it fat, skinny, big boobs etc. Some look for chatty MLs, or MLs who can massage well etc, and it is never the same. Look for the ones closest to your type of liking and celebrate what has been shared. Of course some Fr may be a little exaggerated, just read and put the puzzle together and some of the basic bottom lines that you can or cannot accept and decide yourself. Sometimes the ML may just perform badly because you are simply a bad customer. And I hope we are not saying an MR is only worth putting it here if it is to put down an ML?

I cannot imagine if sglonely site has 50 exactly the same AnAn or XueEr...I will go kill myself and quit the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol bro... yep it's sibeh jialat now. Seems like another pandemic... everyone is suffering from very low standards and expectations. Every ML is a syt,  every ML is is super pretty and good, every FR is a glowing report.

Yes even a Singapore-hater, Lao guei bu FL convert can suddenly command top price for just a blow job and still lay out stringent restrictions.

Wonder who is getting screwed these days? Lol.

Good observation.  If a mid-40s pre-gilf can be a "gold standard" for comparison, even if she has nice boobs but nothing else... is very telling of the required low standards of the customers these days. 
Aiyo bro, honestly your standard also so so la...I have read some of your FR and visited the MLs and left disappointed many times. But YMMV so I never complain here. So cut some slack la..lol

I had ML that is kind of Angpai, BBBJ me, super effort etc but I just had problem finishing the deed. And I had ML that is SN, no mouth and got me horny as f*&k.

Ending on a good note and hopefully there are more peaceful sharing here, maybe I just share a short MR on another 2 MLs I just visited.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/si-si-massage/

I couldn't tell from the previous MRs of her if she is worth visiting but was really wanting to try some new cai, so visited her. Looks wise a little different from the ad, face not so smooth with braces, so do lower a little of your expectation, but her looks still ok with me. She is definitely all natural if you super mind and cannot stand any single inperfection. She is still yuki and young to me and could sense that in her vibes, very bubbly. Nice young body with light coloured nips. Pretty much a Xiao Mei Mei from my conversation with her. Massage so so and sensual gum me. She does have restrictions so if you are looking for FN, BBBJ hardcore type, skip pls. By the way, she is one of those that got me horny type lol. RTM Yes.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ting-ting-massage/

Compared to Si Si, Si Si is definitely more yuki. TT is not really SYT, my opinion only. However, likewise, looks ok with me, just that you look at ad, and hear some of the FR, so you naturally go with some expectations. I didn't get the shower with me service as she was distracted by the previous customer. Thanks to that bro because I was really looking forward to that. Massage so so, and sensual not too bad. She is quite accommodative so most bros will like. Likewise, bros who go for FN, BBBJ Hardcore, pls skip. BUT THEN AGAIN, YMMV. RTM maybe but likely yes.

To end off, inflation on the rise. Everything is going up in prices. So while we complain and blame it on the ML, look around you, and see if the same price fetches you the same products. Their rental is also going up, $5000 plus for month for a studio in GL??? And deposit is basically gone each time there is a single mistake, or they decided to move because of whistleblowers etc. I am happy for some of the local ML like CoCo who sticks to the same price and probably because rental is also lower compared to some of the newer MLs. I am not saying there are no bad MLs, so do call them out if they are really bad. Then again, deduced it yourself if that MR is real or just some agenda by individuals here.

Peace and I am waiting patiently for a returning ML to start work tomorrow.