Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I dont speak your brand of stupidity, im a incel, yet im fucking 4-5 different each week, where as you are using a pocket pussy?

Why would i "friend" you, i have no use for a social retard with sexual dysfunctions and delusional dissociation issues. Im sure you may find that hard to believe as you are a millennial snowflake, but for the same reasons women want nothing to do with you, I want no association with you except as a object of mockery. You get a 1/10 for your attempt at nonchalance at my expose of your stupidity.
This is the thing, you forget things due to your low IQ, i remember things as your brand of stupidity is rare even amongst the stupidity on the internet
Idiotic name + constant asking for cheap cheong options + the last time we had a run in on the hanoi thread = a long lasting memory for someone who has more intelligence than you can even dream about
WHOA!

Hey bro, broseph, home slice, my brotha from another motha, so so sorry it took so long for me to reply! I guess I really did forget about you last time within 10 minutes!

I give this one 4/10. A bit better than your last one, I admit, but it still oozes the desperation of someone trying to feel good about themselves by trying to put anonymous internet people who don't care "into their place." I suppose though that none of us here can be really surprised, considering you mostly just whinge daily about other people like the good little Karen you are

Do me a favor, can you call me an "incel" again? It really gives me the chuckles! I see you're doing it to other people on the regular so I figure I'm not asking for much.

And tell us all again how much money you make! We're all so impressed!

Alright, this time I *PROMISE* I'll check back on you tomorrow. I know you come here every day and I know you'll see this, so you better not disappoint!