View Single Post
Old 22-04-2024, 10:56 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Undertable worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
beware! ah lians can make your life hell when things turn sour. speaking from personal experience, the level of stalking is shocking

also, i was UT member for a couple years before they transitioned into the current forums, i stopped around 1 year before covid but i gotta say alot of the folks at UT are actually nice people, i even met one of my friends there whom i never imagined would be a swinger (his wife swings with him, i think its awesome and cool), i attended two meetups before, one was a small one, dinner at thomson, another was a bigger gathering, around 10 peeps at sbd area, jiak steamboat and one of the couples was super hot, guy drove sports car haha...... i guess, yes end of the day, looks, body, and money are big factors, like many say, you choose the girls, but the girls also choose you. but its a very differnt kind of lifestyle, and i got sucked into it for quite a while, but if i can turn back time, i'd do it again
I know, but they are easy to get, smoke drink, get emo, sing emo songs, the panties come off easy.

I am just into the hit and run, and touch and go, fuck relationships and marriages, been there, done that, overrated.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment