Old 05-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Assgg11186 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💖💋LEGENDARY PRINCESS LARA 💋❤ D-36 SEX GODDESS 🎀

Tried Lara today at around 11am. I booked days before and got a slot at 11am.
Good thing is my place is near her place... Got there on time, she greet me with sexy pyjamas, (you know la) abit bueh tahan too. we have a great chit chat before start, she always has the bed pose that really eyes and mouth watering pose... Before we start, I take a bath alone, and clean up where it should be clean. Then we lie down, have a chit chat like lovers and start hanky panky... I have abit problem with erection and always slow to get hard but her hands are damn good... Spot on where to stimulate my dick to wake up. Well the rest we know la, going down and have me as breakfast...
We move abit and i start fingering her, when you hit the right spot on her clits... It rains really fast and almost none stop... Basah kuyup! (Flooded)
After for dont know how many times squirted, she capped me and put her on bed... She rub my dick on her clits and real fast she spray all over again! We continued in missionary until i cum inside (with cd) while she is still wetting my balls...
Face: 8/10, good looking girl. I wont say *that sweet young thing" but she has the gorgeous face.
Body: 8/10 curvy...
Boobs: 10/10 sibeh soft D cup!
Pussy: 10/10 soft easy to spot clits and super super wet!!! Can feel the squeeze when she squirt.
Bbbj:10/10 slurpy bj!
Fk: nope... Covid19 i dont dare also.
Daty: nope...
Fj: 10/10 really good, she gives gfe feels and enjoys to have fun with me.
Rtf: yes will do!
Overall:9.5/10 feel like wanna go second round but my health issue dont allows me to do so... She take times and enjoying with me... Never rush at all?
Damage: $250 covid package...