View Single Post
Old 17-09-2010, 06:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: ~~哈尔滨~~

Bro,

If you are going there for sex, I really wouldn't advise it. You'll find hotter chicks at the few hrs away city of ShenYang.

First of, most of the FLs that you can see on the street are Russian, and mind you, these are not the chio Russian "Sharapova" types, they are more like the Concentration Camp rejects. Totally CMI, attitude sucks and damn expensive to boot.

The last time I was there, about 8 months back, I don't remember seeing massage parlours, but saw a lot of "underwater sex" at the hot springs.

Clubs wise, there is this quite big disco at Dong Da Zhi, I think it was called Kiss or Blues, a lot of expats, and lots of chinese FLs working the scene. Drinks are damn ex, about 50RMB for a beer. The service staff is also f**king rude and I saw a couple of customers kena assaulted by the staff.

Managed to hook up with one Mongolian gal, late 20s, her price kept fluctuating from 3000 RMB to 1500RMB, finally saw her again quite late into the night and managed to get her to agree to 1000RMB for the whole night, but the bitch left after about 3 hrs.

My experience in Harbin was quite bad overall, nowadays I stick to GZ, easier, can pop over to DG, HK or Macao quite easily.

Who Shags Wins