View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Isit a loser to be a virgin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by specsbored View Post
I'm still searching for answers to that haha
Always thought will find the right one who will be perfect but end up give to my 1st gf who i know from the start will not be the one. She's from another country and i dont want either of us to move so i know it wont last. But we gave each other our 1st time. Aft that been going around with FLs while still finding new gf. To me actually first time sex didn't feel like a big deal. But i wouldnt have given it to FL. Actually miss doing it with gf, the difference between sex with gf (mutual attraction) and with FL (more mechanical, they not so into it) quite noticeable. Who knows maybe i just havent find FL with good enough service yet.

To all those still virgin and feeling demotivated, dont worry many guys have been in your shoes. Just work on yourself, pick up a hobby or sport, sure can find gf. At the same time you improve your overall life quality aswell. Use dating app but dont see it as finding gf is the only goal. Sometimes you make more female friends and keep in touch, even if not dating compatible, you also practice being comfortable and confident in talking to girls. Everything helps