View Single Post
Old 03-06-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

After satisfying my fetish I went out to the living room and talked to her more.

Me:”The clothes should be dried really soon.”

Miss Yuan:”awww thanks Mr Dee.”

I knew I had to find an opening, any opening to launch my fishing rod.

We chatted for a while.
Miss Yuan is a full time private tutor in her early 30s. Has been doing it for 2 years.

She enjoys working with kids (I don’t know if it’s real) and loves education as a career. She finds that the flexibility of full time tutoring gives her more time for her personal life.

I tried my best to find any opening to get closer into a private world. But I can’t seem to find any conversation topic to start off with. I finally remembered a tip taught to me by my casanova friend and used it.

##Tip : talk about the pain points of the girls and emphasize with them.

Me:”Must be so tough being full time tutor. No CPF and if parents cancel class also very sian.” I tried to step on the pain point

Miss Yuan:” YES ! There’s once I reach the door then got canceled.” She gave a sad face.

I stared at her In the over-sized T shirt with her left nipple shape visible.
She is such a beauty- Eyes that draws toy in further and further , fair skin with smooth complexion and a lips that is supple and moist.
I wonder how the dad of her other kids resist the temptation of such a hot tuitor.

*Flufff*
She bundled up her hair with both hands and tie a pony tail.
*Doink* both her nipples popped out from the T shirt. While she ties the pony tail.

**DOINKK**
My Old Rusty Canon sprouted OUT of the Opening of the boxers. (You know the small gap at the front of some boxer design)

**DOINK** I felt my rod come out of the gap..as it brush past the fabric of the boxers.
Maybe in response to her cute nips popping out.

She suddenly halted and stop tying her hair and looked onto my groin area.

I PRETENDED NOT TO KNOW ANYTHING. AND CARRY ON CHATTING WITH HER.

Miss Yuan:” Mr ….misterrrr Dee.” I could tell she wanted to politely tell me my cock is out of the shorts. But could find a phrase.

Me:”Ya, you are right about cultivating reading habits. But you have any books to recommend? Not sure what pri 3 kids can read. Maybe I can go bookstore later.”

I PRETENDED to ignore my exposed cock. I even flexed a bit of the muscle below. So the rod swayed side by side

Miss Yuan:”misss ter Dee ?” She pointed at my groin … you could tell from her face the awkwardness. Her mouth wide open in shock.

I pretended to NOT knowing what she’s saying.

Me:”huh??? Oh you mean we have the books at home already? I don’t see zhi hao reading anything leh.”

She’s blushing slowly as she stared continuously at my thick old man rod. In much distress. Usually it’s the female that “Zao Geng” but this time round it was the man.