View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for rose

Shes beautiful and has a damn good figure. Shes quite playful and teased me in the shower with some butt rubbing, followed by a short bj.

Once we are fresh and clean, she starts to attack with some aggressive frenching and blowing.

Cant take it anymore, caps on and began pumping her. Shes able to take long and deep pounding and shes not shy to moan loudly (could be fake but didnt care, just enjoy the pump) as well. Hardworking girl that doesnt mind switching positions, gave me the impression that she just wants to enjoy the sex as much as possible.

She gave me a short massage cause my body was aching from the exertions, really enjoy her smooth hands and boobs pressed against the body.

Fyi, there is a huge mirror cabinet next to the bed. Also, her balcony view is somewhat blocked by the buildings, maybe bros that visit at night can try 😂.

For the bad part now, the location is good and the apartment is nice. But the method to reach there is like playing scavenger hunt, have to hunt for the key at a non discreet area. After the session have to put the key back to the hiding area for the next bro to participate in the scavenger hunt.