View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

We were woken by knocking on my bedroom door.

My parents were awake and wanted to know if I wanted to join them for breakfast.

Ann took this opportunity to attack my cock, trying to make uncomfortable as I was talking to my parents through the door.

I grabbed her head and held it down, knowing that I was not big or long enough to choke her. I wanted to teach her a lesson.

Once my parents were satisfied that I was not going to join them for breakfast, they left. I could hear the door open and the gate being locked. I released Ann.

"Haven't you had enough?"

She shook her head.

"You're never enough."

"I thought you said I wasn't that good at sex."

"You're not. But do you see any other cocks here?"

She climbed on top of me again.

"Seriously?"

She ignored me and slid it in. I was amazed that at her age, she could get so wet so easily. I didn't even have to do much. She could get wet just sucking my average cock. I assume she would leave me once she found a good cock that could provide her the same companionship.

"You have to go once you're done. I need to wash the bedsheets."

She nodded while grinding me furiously. I expected one day my dick would break.

Once she was done, I wondered if I should get her to shower first. I didn't know what time my parents would be back.

"Do you want to shower before you go?"

"Are we going to shower together?"

"Er.."

"Pack the bedsheets. We'll go to a laundromat. Then we'll have brunch. Ok?"

That actually sounded like a good idea.

I carefully opened the door and took a look around, in case my parents had somehow come home without me realising. It seemed like they were still out. I grabbed another towel for Ann and took her by the hand and we sneaked naked to the common bathroom.

I turned on the shower and she jumped. I think she wasn't used to cold showers. I could see her shivering and her nipples were getting erect.

"Don't you have a water heater?"

"I do. I didn't turn it on. Takes forever for the tank to heat up."

She glared at me and squeezed herself to the side of the shower stall, trying to escape from the cold water.

I ignored her and grabbed my adidas shower gel, and squeezed a liberal amount.

"Come here if you want me to soap you."

"No! Off the water!"

I turned it off. Perhaps she was an advocate of water conservation.

She took the shower gel from me and squeezed nearly the entire balance of the bottle on her front. Then like some scene in JAV, she pressed herself against me, rubbing her breasts onto my body, trying to turn the gel soapy.

It was not working the way she intended. The gel needed some water to turn soapy. But it was quite arousing and I felt my cock stirring again.

I started soaping her back, or rather, gelling it, as she rubbed herself up and down. Each time my hard cock brushed against her pussy, I could feel her shudder abit.

I decided I wanted to punish her a little. I wrapped one arm around her tightly and pulled her close towards me to kiss her. With my other hand, I turned on the cold shower at full. She screamed into my mouth but I refused to let her go. I could feel her breathing getting heavier and she was shivering.

I kissed her again.

"Cold…."

I turned off the water.

"Shh… I'm trying to warm you up…"

I rubbed the soap all over her body.

It was my turn to try to be JAV star. But I was taller and had to bend awkwardly to rub my soapy body against hers. It was amazing that neither of us had slipped and fell due to the soapy wet floor.

I turned her around and grabbed her hips, pulling her towards me. From behind, I rubbed my dickhead against her pussy.

"Put it in please…"

I ignored her and continued rubbing, reaching around to play with her nipples as well.

"Don't torture me… I want it inside… please…"

I continued teasing her. And then I turned on the cold shower again.

She let out another shriek and spun around, dropping to her knees. She grabbed the base of my shaft with one hand and my balls with the other.

"I'm going to kill you."

She immediately deepthroated my cock in one move and squeezed my balls, hard.

Somehow, the pain was not what I expected and I let her do it, holding her head, then fucking her mouth.

I hope my parents wouldn't suddenly come home.