View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I pulled Ann up to me. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it at the entrance of her pussy. I held her hand.

"No."

"Why not?"

"My parents will be home soon."

I spun her around a few times, rubbing the soap off her body and mine.

I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel for her, drying her. I marvelled at her body. How many hours did she have to spend in the gym to get this toned? Her shoulders, her arms, her slender waist, her abs that were so taut, her thighs and calves. How was this even possible? Perhaps the only slight imperfection was her breasts that were starting to sag a little. But age and breastfeeding three kids would probably do that to anyone.

With a body like that, and the bank balance she used to have, she could obviously have anyone she wanted. Somehow right now she was with me.

I dried myself and we sneaked back to my room to get dressed. I removed the sheets and folder them neatly before stuffing them into my bag.

"Do all army guys use this?"

She was referring to the pixelised camouflage backpack.

"Well it's free. And it's functional."

"People will think I'm bringing my army boy brother out."

We both shared a quick laugh. She was pretty far from the truth. I looked the same age, or older than her.

We grabbed all our things and headed out of the house. Luckily my parents were still out.

She held my hand and we walked to the multistorey car park. It felt weird. She rarely held my hand when we went out before.

We took the lift and went up to the second last floor of the car park. She looked around.

"I must be getting old. I can't remember where I parked."

I looked around the car park for cars she used to drive. None seemed familiar. She played with the car key, trying to activate the alarm. We heard it the floor below.

"Oh."

We walked down.

"I see you've changed cars."

"Oh. It's still not mine. By right."

"What happened to the car dealership?"

"It's still there. It was willed to me when he died. But I didn't want to run it."

"Ah."

"The kids don't want it either."

"So who's running it?"

"Oh. I just let the existing manager run it. I'm only the director in name. And of course, I get to drive any of the cars whenever I want."

"I see. You hiring?"

We got into the car. It was a white BMW Z4 this time. I had some difficulty getting into it.

"Aren't you still in the army?"

"I'm actually leaving in a month. Somehow lost the passion and drive."

She started the engine. It roared to life. She turned to look at me, placing her hand on my thigh.

"You want to drive?"

I thought about it for awhile.

"Sure. Why not?"

We swapped places.

"The weather looks good. Put the top down."

I looked around for the button but didn't know where it was.

She laughed and pushed it, the automatic roof retracted into the back.

"So where shall we go?"

"Where's the nearest laundromat with food nearby?"

"I don't know. I usually wash things at home."

She thought about it for awhile.

"How about we head to Parkway? I'm pretty sure there's still a laundromat next to Challenger."

"Ok."

"You know how to get there?"

"Yeah. I'll just go straight down the highway."

"Let's go then."