Old 24-10-2009, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ramebull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local Chinese FL, Jacey

Hi Brothers!! I am helping my friend to post in SBF as she doesnt have a account here. She is local chinese and her details are as below (as given by her). I have seen her and my to opinion is pretty, sexy, nice firm boobs, curvy arse, tight pussy and her descriptions are correct. I did her twice and find her worth bonking but thats my own opinion.

Name : Jacey, 28yrs old
Ht/Wt: 1.55m/51kg

B/W/H: 34B/26/36

Brief Description: Fair skin, medium built, curvy silky hair. No tattoos, smoker. She is pretty flexible and accommodating. (Those who are not comfortable with smoking please do let her know in advance). Treat her nice, and she will reciprocate!

Services Available: BBBJ/BJ, FJ, HJ, COB, Painting, Frenching & Massage.

Don’t s: Raw, AJ, AR, Fingering, (If you wish to request something, feel free to ask her first if it’s do-able)

Damages: $220/1/1 shot and $320/2/2 shot (Excluding room and cap(s).
I know it is a little pricy for her age but brothers pls do negotiate with her. I only manage to nego down from $250.
Areas: Kovan, Lavender or Central Hotels. No house calls, cars or outdoors.

Those interested kindly email her directly: [email protected]

I dont surf SB very often (once a week only) thats why email her directly for prompt reply, pls dont PM me. Any questions pls ask her and she will reply you brothers.
I am not a OKT or her PIMP, I am also another fellow bonker. Please dont Zap or Block me brothers. Those brothers who tried her, pls do write a forum on her. And also please UPz me too.

Happy bonking brothers....
"Contentment is not the fulfillment of what you want, it is the realization of how much you already have."