View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kohjh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Model: Lydia
Stable: Flirty Girl
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=737262

Lydia is a small size, bubbly and cute. She is just SOOO CUTE!!! Details as follows:

Location: East area hotel. Really discreet and no registration needed. Pretty convenient via MRT, about 10 mins walk from the nearest MRT station. Room is clean but rather small. Big toilet inside the room. So no sharing or bumping into other bro's ( if that's ur concern).

Now on to the good shit,

Looks: 9/10 - As I said earlier, she SUPER CUTE!!!! Looks exactly like in photos. Definitely can considered as SYT. Make-up on point with coloured contacts. Kinda abit lian-ish but in a cute way.

Body: 9/10 - Small size maybe around 1.5m - 1.6m. Enhanced boobs, definitely a handful. She is THICC in the right places. Nice round and soft butt, good to squeeze. Also good cushion for doggy. Hands keep squeezing and slapping that ass.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Feels shiok getting BBBJ from such a cute gal. Her mouth abit small but still no teeth. Shiok part is she use alot of saliva and balls licking. Lots of licking the tip. WOW man. Only problem her suction not super strong. But still amazing IMO. Allows CIM, as a CIM kind of guy. Decided to shoot both loads into her cute mouth.

Frenching: 9/10 - Can french like no tomorrow. Lots of tongue action and tongue fighting. Her mouth abit small, so can feel like u might bite off her mouth. LOL. So much saliva also while frenching drank some while frenching.

FJ: 7/10 - After shiok BBBJ and amazing frenching, Cannot liao, put CD, start action. Riding skills so-so but when comes to doogy, wew, nice soft ass can bang bang hard. No KY needed. Bang halfway, finger her can feel the wet juices inside. Sexy soft moans, got louder when bang harder. After action, both quite sweaty. Continued with BBBJ and CIM

GFE: 8/10 - Her super cute looks comes with a cute and bubbly character. Always smiling and willing to please. For me, no commercial feeling at all. She will fold my shirt nicely, hang my clothes nicely. Only downside is that her English not amazing. Need Google translate to make conversation. But that does not stop us from having very interesting conversations in between shots. It was pretty interesting needing to converse solely with Google translate. Bros who visit her, please buy for her some spicy Thai food and orange juice as her mentioned that those were her favourites. She also really misses home so please make her feel at home. If you can speak Thai, GFE will definitely shoot to a 10.

OKT: 10/10- No hassle smooth booking from bro. Thanks bro for quick booking.

Last edited by kohjh; 03-08-2019 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Wrong name