View Single Post
Old 19-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Good evening,

This thread caught my attention because there is "Super SYT" in the title and because it was started in 2007, the year I began to spend a little bit more time in SG.

There were quite a few pretty PRC girls then, aged 18-21 yo, who were streetwalkers in GL. One shot usually $80-100. I feel nostalgic about the good old days. My first visit to a PRC FL, 21 yo Xiao Mei, was on 1 Oct 2007. I wrote a detailed FR about her.

Unfortunately, those prettier girls mostly left GL by mid 2009, replaced by older and uglier women. Just prior to that, legal PRC women had been arriving in GL, all of them over 21 though. In the following 5 years, there were a few legal ones who were lookers and who provided good service.

By early to mid 2009, I had discovered such KTVs as TAM, LV and Dynasty. But the prettier girls n SYTs at these joints were much more expensive. The most desirable ones usually won't do FJ n I had to BY them. Unfortunately, the quality of these girls, including singers, have also been declining in the last 4-5 years.

Could COVID mark the end of an era of pretty PRC girls/SYTs in SG? Will the very few cute 18-19 yo PRC girls remaining here be the last of the Mohicans?

Good night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 20-12-2020 at 11:14 AM.