View Single Post
Old 21-01-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8051 / Power: 9
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Exchanging E-Cup Beautiful Singaporean For Biggest Breasts Fuck Buddies FWB Conta

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
anyone in the game would know discreet and trust is the most important factor to remain in the game.

stop your bs and don't anyhow upload innocent girls pic.
You have a problem with me having the balls to post my FWB FB pictures while most of you are all talks and no actions only?

All your talk about discretion and trust is worthless when you don’t have any girls as good looking as my E-Cups Breasts Beautiful Singaporean Girl who isn’t a Massage Lady btw or even a prostitute.

I didn’t buy my E-Cups Breasts Beautiful Singaporean Girl’s contact details with money while you probably hide behind your computer screen praying most fervently to Me as God of this Universe to suck off the energies of all the big breasts women whom I have fucked.

Why don’t you ask anyone who has traded contacts with me if I have ever cheated anyone out of this E-Cups Beautiful Singaporean Girl’s contact details? I even gave people her website details and all my experiences on how I met her and had a long romantic sexual relationship with her?

I Challenge You To Prove My BS Or Get The Fuck Out Of My Thread!

Last edited by devildick; 21-01-2021 at 06:38 PM.