View Single Post
Old 13-12-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
I guess there are alot of couple that ends up like this. They marry the first girl friend, have kids and still are together even they dont really love the wife. He cares for her like a sort of brother sister love. They will take responsibility for the household but then they look elsewhere for love and affection...........they might have a few gf or even form a relationship with hookers and develop a very close relationship with them

I guess that is happening with the arrival of a lot of China girls to our shores........thats why wifes hates these gals!!

Thank you bro for understanding my situation.

What is slightly different for me is I am overseas alone.

I am not looking for relationships with hookers but I do wish I could be satisfied with just hookers.

I guess the crux of problem is I haven't had a serious mid to long term relationship before and the curiosity is like unsatiable itch.

But I did have "girlfriends" overseas for short period, initially I pretended be single but i cannot hold it anymore when I see the girl is serious about me. I just had to own up and tell these girls the truth and they left me. Of course!

So yes maybe sugar baby arrangement is right way but they demanded too much and I cannot afford it.

So at times I can go crazy.