View Single Post
Old 16-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4285 / Power: 16
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute
Random Sex, Sex related Stuff

A thread for those sex and sex-related stuff you don't know where to post to.

Mine is

I got sized up by a pre-granny.

Can't reveal too much background.

I was waiting in person for replies to my queries, the pre-granny(late 40s, early 50s) was also there chatting to the person I spoke to.

She gave me this up down quite intense look, it was either I looked like someone who owed her money from a long time ago and she was trying to recall, or I looked like a very very tasty dish to her.
And I don't think the way her eyes lingered on my body pointed to any money things.

I was wearing face mask, which automatically upgrades looks, as long as you don't take it off.
I was observing her as she sized me up, and it honestly creeped me out.
Is that how ktv and fish tank girls feel when guys are there choosing ?

The whole visual non verbal exchange was very unsettling, I just told the person to email me the details and left.

Yes, I tucked tail and ran away

The pre-granny was I think barely over 1.5m, almost as wide as she was tall, with a scowling contenance.

Maybe I am thinking too much, but in a very strange way, that actually scared me.
If she and I were the last persons on Earth and we had to screw to continue humanity.
So long, Humanity. Was good while it lasted.
She can literally have it over my dead body.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY