View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaozhi View Post
Hi all, my wife file for divorce and in the statement of claims, she put I unreasonable behaviour because I never contribute anything in terms of financial and household chores and also looking after the son. Basically I do nothing plus say I involve in alot of third party relationship and say I love you to other woman. All these are basically nonsense as she have no solid proof. If I agree to the statement and sign, will the judge at final judgement will not award joint custody even though my wife say we will have joint custody? Also will all these claims next time come haunt me in future let's say I'm going to remarry? Thanks
i believe the statement of claims is the affidavit right? she can put all that. and you will also have to give ur affidavit or your defence and state her issue also.

- if 3rd party, u put up ur defence and deny. and show prove. whatsapp or anything. sometimes u chat with female colleague she screen shot onli certain lines to say u flirt but if the converstaion is clean n nth for u to scared u screen shot all the conversation. if you are wrong and really do flirt ot eat outside den i m.not sure

- household wise. gt bank statement mah. money transferred. print bank statement u transfer her money or u pay for bills. if u contribute less or so explain why. and say u gave the maximum u can for household. if you don give or so its gonna be an issue also

- if judge decide on custody don think she can do anything except make ur life miserable by not letting you see the children even though its ur turn or so. troublesome to report to family court but still can. i think now they want father to be more involve in the childrens life.likely joint custody bro. unless they have reason to keep u away from the child for their safety or so

and yes engage a lawyer for this if you can. if not abit troublesome to do all this paperwork yourself. and lawyer know how to argue your case