View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually b4 they come they already know roughly the working terms & conditions one mah. The salary part is cannot miss one cuz money minded.

Last time low tech so a lot via word of mouth and some is "headhunt". Now a days is very high tech liao 5555 from facebook from website lah forum lah social media lah and LINE etc.

Those "hardcore recruitment" one also will show "case study" of girls earnings lah. Machiam like tripadvisor like that receive 5 stars feedback 55555. Durian all baojiak one.

Some do till so pro machiam like got "one-stop-service" collaboration with ticketing agency etc. Full "business trip" itinerary

I find the most attractive part of their ads is they indicate clearly GEYLANG.
Absolutely! these days and age they are more savvy. Internet technologies and social media have made the world so small and near ... Lorna’s case was at least 4/5 years ago if I could remember.

My Personal FR Thread: