View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 10:39 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
My earlier concern/comment is valid re the vaccine which are currently available to Sg. I earlier mentioned that new discoveries may lead to suspension of vaccine usage altogether. Read below latest by MOH .....

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...t-in-singapore
From the article, let's compare what an idiot rental car driver says and what the Minister says.

Idiot rental car driver aka Fei Ge:

I earlier mentioned that new discoveries may lead to suspension of vaccine usage altogether.

What the Minister actually said:

He urged the public to come forward to get vaccinated, instead of waiting for a specific brand of vaccine to be authorised, something which may or may not materialise.

"So rather than hold out and wait, I think what we have today is an authorised vaccine that is safe and effective, and when the time comes, just come forward and get yourself vaccinated," Mr Wong advised.

Why you are only capable of being forum Ah Soh and nothing else? Because you are fuck stupid. Simple English cannot understand, invent your own story. DUA PAO SIAN. Minister said, don't wait faster go jab. You fuckface say maybe suspended. Idiots like you who spread misinformation fuck off to Indo lah. A fucker who truly cannot understand what is going on around him. Dumb.