View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 03:30 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Sorry there is no happy or not happy. There is only you want to pay or don't want to pay. As a consumer, you can buy from Store A or leave. That is your right.

You don't walk into KFC and say, "I think your chicken should be $2, your CEO paid too much, you all should be paid $20 an hr..." Any of your fucking business? It is ludicrous! I have some sympathy for people who make noise over public transport hikes but this is a PRIVATE business. As a customer, you don't get to decide the boss's profits. Never have, never will. You walk into a computer shop, you see the price, you decide buy or don't buy. Who the fuck comes onto a forum and starts suggesting IDEALLY, just now I was as Sim Lim, the computer should be price X, Y, Z? CCB, siao.

These pathetic fuckers wish the OKT will earn less so that with the same amount they spend, they can get better WLs to work. CB wake up lah. Best is the OKT work for free. They know full well to get the better goods need to pay $250 upwards at FL section. They can't afford so they come onto this forum like dumb mutts saying OKT should take a pay cut like it's their moral duty. WTF?

If the OKT decides to take $100, WL $50, that is his choice, All you have to do as a customer is look at his goods. You like, you buy. You don't like, you don't buy. Fuck off. How much he pay his worker got any of your fucking business?

Some people pay their workers more, some people pay their workers less. Maxloser make a deal (his usual DUA PAO SIAN) over nothing. Ignorant of how business operates. So if Microsoft pays more than Apple means Apple is dirty? LOL Kong simi lanjiao?

There are rental charges, other issues. We never know what is the full deal or arrangement. And who cares?

These are the kind of mad dog that take a MRT and then tell SMRT you shouldn't spend so much on engineering, pay your CEO so much...ARE YOU A SHAREHOLDER? If not, THEN??? If you think SMRT price don't suit you, train not nice, just fuck off from the train station and go buy a car or take the bus.

Thrash. Bunch of low level types who clearly own no business and is ignorant of the world.