View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Pricing/salary of WL will affect the overall market leh during post pandemic time.
(Overall market meaning legal/illegal service by OKT, WL, ML and FL market. )

I think where $ is concern hor, need some deep analysis on the impact.

End of day, someone must make the sacrifice. Meaning they will find their pocket lesser money.

You tell OKT pocket less money. They happy?
You tell WL/ML/FL pocket less money. They happy?
You tell Chiongster pocket less money. They happy?
The last one is not exactly the primary obstacle in preventing the OKT from increasing the charge, like up to $200 per pop. If that could happen, there will still be huge demand because of the uniqueness of GL which I have dealt with long ago. The primary issue is, will our gov/AV allows this increase. This to me is a big question mark??! As I mentioned before, our gov would not want this industry to flourish. Last but not least, our gov will not allow the natural demand-supply force to dictate the price. 😄

My Personal FR Thread: