View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 03:57 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The primary issue is, will our gov/AV allows this increase. This to me is a big question mark??! ��
No. Because GL is to cater to poor fucks like you. Simple thing you don't know still claim to be insider info. Shit for shit budgets. OKT takes his cut either way. Can't afford more, too bad you fucking loser. $150 house no stock, change to $50 house loh. Good enough for you wallet empty type. Who the fuck free to entertain your nonsense?

Mr $10 work in finance genius idea is to ask OKT to earn less money so that Dignified69 and him can fuck nicer girls. WAHAHAHAHA People who sit in rental car sure have a lot of time to daydream. Ask OKT earn less money so a poor fuck like you can fuck better quality WLs. HAHAHA.

How about the OKT don't take a pay cut, you just fuck whatever shit he has? LOL You thought OKT retarded like you, ah? Might as well ask the OKT pay you to fuck even better, right? Your stupidity is really world class. You think GL OKT product no good, carry on in the FL section. No money too fucking bad. Ask him take pay cut because you poor but want to fuck better WL. I seriously....HAHAHAHHA

Last edited by lovemyfans; 14-01-2021 at 04:32 PM.