View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 09:27 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Bro,

I felt your posts are very negative and non constructive.

Max is just sharing and I appreciate his good past FRs.

C’mon maybe you should take a break.
Right back at you. Butt off if it's none of your business. MaxLoser was not posting any FRs, what the fuck are you talking? He was trying to show off his 'insider' knowledge, throwing shade on Eagle and Lorna and then talking up his paymaster Ah Meng. He has no insider knowledge. He only knows gossip.

Who don't know he is a fucking piece of furniture on the 3rd floor? Sibei free, afternoon can go there sit until night. LOL Ah Meng tell him that he very smart, pay his WL $100, he come online and repeat like a fucking parrot when it has no benefit to the customer whatsoever. I don't give a fuck if the OKT provides free lodging and pays his WL $1 or $100. This has absolutely nothing to do with me. Some OKTs fuck their own WL. All this is their internal issue. I only see the WL good or no good.

And as anyone in GL knows, 1654 standard has dropped tremendously over the years and by no means does it have a monopoly on the better WLs. In fact, the house which had the younger and better looking WLs was the house where rental car driver MaxLoser got kicked out - Mercedes Shuai Ge. MaxLoser very sore people drive Mercedes because he rental car driver mah. People drive what also must come online and mention. 1654 rooms are mediocre at best.

The reason why 1654 decided to pay the WLs more was because they were unable to procure stock. Max talk as if they did it out of the kindness of their hearts. WTF? And even though they paid the WL more, they were still unable to get anything better than the other houses. Anyone who goes to GL will tell you that 1654 nothing special. I did not see any benefit to the customer. All I know it that they earn less per fuck. That's their problem.

So MaxLoser come online and advertise 1654 offer WL $100 for fuck? Really run out of things to say. If MaxLoser is really an insider, in fact you don't have to be an insider at all, you just need to have a brain, you would observe that their strategy of raising the price was an act of desperation that was a colossal failure. Why did it fail? Because a few bucks makes no difference to the WL lah. Who say the WLs want to work all day session after session? That is what the OKTs want. What the WLs want is to hook a big fish and laze all days. You tell them earn $20 more per session got point? For a significant difference in quality, prices have to be raised to $250. I don't set the rules. It is what it is. There is no escaping that at $150 price point, you get shit. Raising their cut by $20 bucks is just lame. MaxLoser still dreaming he in some high class joint where many rich Towkay go; and pretending he on zoom calls. Because he go, so must be good. WAKE THE FUCK UP. It's a budget fuck for budget wallets. Okay for a piss, nothing more.

Then after bitching about Lorna and Eagle and talking as if 1654A is so smart businessman and a saint, he goes on to suggest (to himself) that IDEALLY OKTs should take a pay cut so that he can get better quality WLs. WTF is IDEALLY? Ideally FOC want or not? This is not insider knowledge. This is just the fantasy of a toddler. A poor fuck who can't afford better and wants GL OKT to take a pay cut so he can fuck better WLs. Jokes.

And in any case, he has no idea what Lorna is about. For those in the know, Lorna shouldn't be the focus at all. A long time ago, a retired samster said that 1651 got a lot of nice cars parked outside. He see but he don't understand what it means. All I can say is all this WL get paid how much and go where is not really a main issue for Lorna. Their WLs are not in Spore to serve per session or the general walk-in. MaxLoser knows dick. Is he friends with Lorna or Eagle? Then he talk what? Fucking rental car driver only know how to sit at 3rd floor listen to Ah Meng blow and then come online and repeat like it's fact. LOL KNN he know dick.

You come and post that my posts are negative and non-constructive when it is MaxLoser that its FULL OF SHIT.

To that, a big FUCK YOU. ,

lovemyfans

Last edited by lovemyfans; 15-01-2021 at 09:41 AM.