View Single Post
Old 15-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Bro,

I felt your posts are very negative and non constructive.

Max is just sharing and I appreciate his good past FRs.

C’mon maybe you should take a break.

Many of us are hoping for re opening. Let’s pray is going to happen very soon.
Hi buddy, no need to waste your precious time and effort to rationalize with this uneducated low level individual - lovemyfans. All his other troll accounts have either been purged or put to deep moderation. I can’t be bother to read his posts let alone responding to them. It is Better to let him bark like a wild Mongrel to himself. No one here response to his bark (except you this morning). We are immune to his insane bark. I questioned his sanity when he first came on board started to shoot at everyone. He certainly needs to be rushed for a psychiatric evaluation. 😳😝

Some people like lovemyfans are just on the lowest rung of society and their only chance to regain some sense of authority is to take it out on people online, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Escobar43535 has put it accurately and succinctly. Lovemyfans didn’t study much and hence, he couldn’t even differentiate between “recuse” and “recluse”. I can’t agree more with escobar’s comment below. I shall give him a 21 elixirs up if I came across his latest post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
That big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish is a whale of amusing entertainment

All he has on me is my nick and posts in this forum and based on that he keeps on spewing all this rubbish? Baseless assumptions at best and this is all that he can come up with?

Well my comments on him are also based on his nick and clones(including a banned one) in this forum together with his posts. On the contrary, have to say I am pretty much spot on in labelling him that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish. Not forgetting a paradox and hypocrite to boot

Try harder Catfish. And while you are at it young man, don't forget to ask your teacher to explain to you the difference between the words "recluse" and "recuse". It's obvious you don't have a clue

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-01-2021 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Typo error