View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 20
huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!huan is one of the Best!
Re: 🌋 $40 🌋 Ex-Lava near Jalan Sultan ☎ 9136 6033 SG local Malay & etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeAiMing View Post
I was an old customer of lava or larva. Used to enjoy fucking the boss chanel hard more than her girls even though she charged a premium.

Recently she msged a contact of mine that she has reopened. I quickly rushed down hoping to get some dirty sex with chanel again.

However when i arrived. i discovered that chanel is no longer the sexy slut that she was. Instead she looked like an old auntie and was dressed frumpily in an auntie outfit. I almost puked from the previous thoughts i had about fucking her. Luckily there were other syts in the shop that i could fuck. I took one thai chinese malay mix. But her attitude was quite bad. It was like fucking a dead body with half hearted fake moans. not cheap mind you. 250 a pop. I ended up closing my eyes and fucked her hard so as not to waste my money. But the quality of lava has sunk to an all time low. may not visit again. so brothers beware.
I feel the ex lady boss is worth it. She was so hot previously. Not sure now though based on the FR. Sad.