View Single Post
Old 11-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnunu View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. Waiting for your next update.
Another reason why I stood beside my aunt is because I'm considering telling her about the boob and nipple being exposed. While that was running in my mind, an uncle (husband of another aunt that came) saw me and that immediately cut the thought of telling my aunt of her exposure so I walked away before it becomes too late. I joined my other cousins at the pantry which was couple of steps behind the living hall. From here, I can still watch TV and talk crap with them.

This uncle of mine is the husband of my aunt which is the 4th kid of their generation. He's only slightly younger than my dad but I don't quite like him largely because I find him too full of himself and how he conducts his business. However, he's one hell of a garrulous guy at times and that works with my youngest aunt's Caucasian husband. I saw him casually walked over to the spot where I used to be standing and stare right into the direction of my aunt's chest. From the side, I can see his eyes beaming and his hand briefly brushed his crotch. He stood there for ages enjoying the view of my aunt's exposed boob and nipple before his eldest son came looking for him.

My uncle instantly signalled to his son to look in my aunt's direction. As my cousin was standing beside his dad and had his back facing me, I couldn't see his expression but the two of them stood there for what seemed like an eternity. My uncle then took a few small steps towards the other side of my aunt which I assume is to check out her other boob but it was further because my aunt's husband was in the way. The whole time his gaze not leaving sight of my aunt's chest but I'm not sure if her other boob is exposed as well. He then tugged his son towards the same side he's now on so I guess they had the luxury of seeing both boobs of my beautiful fair aunt in that direction.

I kind of instant regret not telling my aunt of her exposure. I'm assuming both father and son enjoyed what they were seeing for a long time before stepping away to pick up a phone call. I quickly took the chance to stroll back beside my aunt but this time on the other side to check if father and son did manage to see her other boob. Damn! Her left side was opened too, can see her boob and pointed nipple. I think her left boob is smaller as her nipple is in full view rather than hidden sometimes. Her long hair was bundled up and that made the view of her boobs and nipples crystal clear.

I plucked up my courage and decided to alert her but in a way that is less embarrassing. I picked up a glass of fruit punch and literally passed it to her, interrupting her attention on the TV. In the process of receiving and drinking the fruit punch, my aunt adjusted her posture. Although you can still look down her chest, all one can see is her cleavage and nothing else.

Forgot to add. My youngest aunt is an ex-stewardess and that was how she managed to know her second husband. She's quite like a friend to me, not so much like an aunt, maybe it's a good thing she didn't know about fourth uncle and son staring down at her boobs and nipples. It's mid day by now and feeling satisfied "saving" my aunt, I went away to mingle with the rest of my relatives and cousins which had just turned up.

Nothing drastic happened, not until almost end of the day when I spotted something else which I'll continue when there's time.

Her hair bundled up

Pretty similar to the view my 4th uncle and son had for a long time. Although these doesn't show, my aunt's nipples were showing up. The smaller boob had a clear view of her nipple.
)(

Both of her nipples look like this

Anybody know why I can't hide the pictures? I'm just worried it might be offensive to some people.

Last edited by jumpstart; 16-04-2024 at 01:43 PM.