View Single Post
Old 26-12-2022, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Supermarket Cashier

I upped the tempo by kissing her neck and slowly slipping my fingers into the top of her bikini and squeezed her B cup breast. That made her moan even louder. She realised she cannot control already and told me to stop. I did and she tried to compose herself and I pointed to her front which has a wet patch. She said its from my cock, which made sense as I also almost cummed.. May looked at my cock and commented its big.(of course she didnt know its due to the hunter honey effect).
I jokingly asked her, she wanted it ? She smiled and shooked her head. She replied its too big. I thought to myself, very soon You will be fucked by this cock!

I told May that she had her fun, how about my turn? She said let her rest 5 mins as she still recovering from the thrill. I went to pour another glass of wine and we drank it together. May's face and body turned even redder. May passed me the empty glass and asked me how I wana do it? I guess she was bolder now after drinking more wine as she is even inviting me to explore her body!

Before leading her to the deck, I grabbed hold of her shoulder and pretended to be serious.
Me: Later whatever I do, you cannot scream or reject or object ok?
May: ok but you promise me you wont touch my private parts or even see ok? Thats too personal!
Me: sure(of course no la)
May: And no sex ok? Dont insert the thing in
Me: okok,but you also promise you wont spoil my mood and fantasy ok
May: ok, but hey wait! You cannot tell anyone ok?
Me: Sure

And I led May to the deck and ordered her to lie flat down on her tummy. I grabbed 2 bottles of sunblock but my cock started to grow again,damn worried it would shoot anytime. May positioned herself and laid flat,while I removed my trunk completely without her knowledge. I planted some sunblock on her back first, slowly snd smoothly massaging on her back. I swiftly removed the knots on the bikini top and the bikini top went off but the front still cupped onto her breasts. I continued massaging her and soon May fell asleep, possibly also due to her tipsiness.

I slowly but surely moved my hands down to her bum area and untie those knots of her bottom bikini..I removed the bottom bikini on her bum and in front of me, I finally saw her naked round ass !