View Single Post
Old 14-12-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Mid-day update! Had some spare time so....

=====================

During one of the BS sessions.

gog: Hey Gwen, you have your car agent contact?

G(wen): You getting car?

gog: Ya, office getting further. Everyday travel, very tiring, waste time sia.

G: GLE 63 AMG?

Fuck, she knows her cars, but my dad is not her dad and I don't have a pussy that can find me any 'daddy' that will buy me a GLE 63 AMG. I don't print that kind of money.

gog: No la, look see look see only, I'm not rich.

And suddenly, a retort came out from Alicia.

A(licia): Then shouldn't buy car, waste of money.

I got pissed off.

gog: I didn't ask for your opinion right?

A: Just saying the truth.

Alicia laughed coldly and the rest laughed along sensing the tension and trying to lighten the mood. I saw my buddy uncomfortable so I just laughed and waved my hand like waiving off the remark.

At the end of the BS, I was already accustomed, my buddy also stopped asking to share cab, I'll make my way home myself as usual. I don't blame him, this is perfectly normal in any relationship. Hos over Bros, I didn't mind.

Naturally, since meeting Alicia, I had started to distance myself from Alicia, but she would sometimes just try to step on me. Milton was caught in the middle, Pang and the rest would try to mediate between us. Things didn't end up bad but I would just avoid confrontation with Alicia.
Wahh...have to wait patiently for the turning point where the big gog rears the small gog head...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168