View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
I follow him to the bedroom and the rest of his men followed. He left the door open on purpose. I was standing there letting him touch me and force his kiss on me.

Guy1: Aren’t U letting me have fun? U don’t seems to serve me well. If I don’t feel good, we are not going to workout the debt and interest.

I looking back at him and I begin to pick up my courage and reciprocate to the intimacy with him. We kissed passionately, hands roaming at each other’s body. Deep in my heart I was telling myself to treat him as W. We begin to move on further and I begin to fondle his penis while he grope my breast. After minutes of intimacy, I was ready and I unzipped his pants and took out his penis and stroke it.

Guy1: U are so good.
Me: Let’s get going.

We begin to strip each other. When I glanced my eyes to W’s direction, I can see him watching me with his tears. I was on my knees stroking his penis maintaining eyes contact then I begin to lick his tip and his balls sucking and playing it like how I usually do with W before he thrust his penis into my mouth. I begin to blow him while the rest of his men watching along with W. Then he pump his penis hard choking me in the process and I begin to struggle and I pull my mouth away from him and recover myself. He guide me to the bed of me and W’s and ask me to go into 69 position with him on the bottom and I go on top. He was eating and licking my pussy while fingering me, while I was blowing him on top. Tears was rolling down from my eyes and I couldn’t stop this. Then he ask me to get up and sit on him in reverse cowgirl position. He insert his penis into me and slowly guild me down to let his penis entered entirely into me. I cannot deny it got me arouse in the process but I was not moaning and I was telling myself not to moan.

Guy1: U don’t feel good? How come I don’t hear U moan? If U don’t feel good how can I feel good?

Then I begin to moan softly. We change to doggy position and he was thrusting me so hard until I moan louder. I was facing the door when he thrust me from behind and I was moaning and maintaining eyes contact to W who is watching me now. I begin to cry and tears just keep rolling down my cheeks.

Me: Ahhh... Ah... Sorry...Dear. I...have...to...do this to help U. Arg... Ahhh... Ohhh...

He was thrusting harder and I begin to rub my pussy with my right hand and left hand grabbing my breast while he thrusting me.

To be continued...
TS, you are a good GF. Problem with guys (not all) is their ego and even though you use your body to help him.. he might not appreciate it & i suspect things will never be the same again.. I have seen cases where the guy actually took his gf for granted despite all the things she did for him. Some deserved to have their balls kicked instead.