View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future
Re: Spoke to L16H51 last night, Geylang estimated to reopen next month in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
In 2016, I kena before. I took a streetwalker at JS. Thai, very voluptuous model like looks. In my heart I thought I struck gold. $40 a shot. We went into this dark room behind. She gave me a good BJ and I fondled her tits. But when I wanted to fuck her and told her to take off her shorts, she told me she actually a ladyboy! KNNBCCB! Her voice didn't sound like a man at all! Few mins later few loud Knocks on the door. A male voice outside said Police open the door! I really panicked that time. The ladyboy lagi panicked told me don't open the door. In my heart die lah. I then opened the door and 2 officers a lady and male officer told me to go out. I faster come out of the that room and exit the house. Outside the house, a male officer shining some carton boxes using his torch light. He didn't stop me. I faster walked out of Jalan Suka, walked all the way to Guillemard road and hailed a taxi home. Ever since that day, every time I go GL, I go to the legal joints instead of taking these streetwalkers outside.
Took one street walker before at that area too. Also bring me to back alley with rooms. She open up her top revealing her tits only, took off her panty and expect me to fuck straight away. No bj, no shower. she want it fast. $30 precovid time. Totally no mood already.
First time and last time. I stay away from street walker from then on. Legal house are much better.