View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

(People who don’t like quarrel drama stuff should skip this chapter)

She came in, then started to check around her house, even the storeroom, EVEN stepped outside to check the balcony..

me : what’s going on??? why are you here also??

her : are you waiting for someone?

me : some.. wait what??? you think i’m cheating??? what the hall man? i came home to get something… wah lao eh, if I’m cheating, why would I let you take the car??? (i’ve been letter her drive, she drops me at work instead)

her : then why are you like that…. and … these… (she pointed at her thongs on the floor)

me : they are yours leh!!!

she actually squat and picked them up to check : then what are you doing???

me : erm.. having a release by myself? since you no mood since the wedding??

she kept quiet…

me : you seriously thought I was cheating??? what the hell man… and also, how come you are back here??

her : i thought you brought someone over.

me : how do you even know I’m back here leh? or are you bringing someone else back???

her : no! how can you even say that?? can you put on your boxers or what??

me : i’m not the one who keeps avoiding us being intimate leh…… why would you even think I’m bringing someone over?? now you can’t even look at my cock? what’s wrong??

her : then how you explain the huge expenditure at a jewellery store?? the messages from your old flames??

me : goodness.. i’m not even going to ask how you know all that…. and since you’ve been reading my messages, i’m sure you also saw what I replied them what???

“Sorry, I can’t meet anymore. In a relationship” - were my responses to the latest 2 texts from old flames in the past few weeks.

me : then the jewellery?? (I stormed into her room) we are not done talking!

I came back out, shoved the ring box into her hand and sat down on the sofa. She opened it herself, and covered her mouth. I did go a bit far with the price I paid for it…

me : in case you still need clarification, it’s for YOU.

I just rested my head on my palm, leaning to the said of the sofa. That amount of stress and FUCKED UPNESS was REAL! I heard the box close and she sat down right beside me, holding on to my arm, holding on tight.

her : i’m so sorry ok…

me : this is reality man…. how can reality be this drama??? it’s really too much…

her : i’m really sorry.. please forgive me… (she was crying, I was tearing too)

me : I’ve been asking you, what the hell happened after I went up?? and you know the funny thing, You used to be the one who wanted me to talk things out, now you are the one avoiding and throwing your fucking tantrums for no apparent reason, even though I was JUST fucking there for you and helped you out when you broke down…

she started to cry hard, like she did when I confronted her after fucking #1 and #5 at the villa. for some reason, the urge to hug her and stop the ‘quarrel’ didn’t come as strongly as last time, my anger didn’t just dissipate like it used to…. she was grabbing on to my hand pretty hard… however, for some reason, I didn’t feel the urge to get out of there either.

She was waiting for my arm to go over her and hug her. But I held strong and resisted that natural instinct...

Her : I’m really sorry ok.

Me : keep saying sorry not use.. really. I can’t believe I’m the one saying this, we need to say things out. This isn’t your usual behaviour. So what happened?

She kept quiet for a Long time.. I started to Guess, was it #1 coming between us?

Me: I think you need time... it’s okay.. (I stood up)

Her : Noooo!

Me: relax. I’m going to shower. Let’s go for dinner first... (going to change into some simpler wear, wasn’t in the mood to propose anymore) you want to change? We going seng kee..

She looked at me with the ring box firmly in her hand, struggling to get words out...

me : eh you better not get down on one knee hor. that’s my job.

I stuck out my hand to her, she grabbed it almost immediately and I pulled her to stand up. She immediately lock my body in for a hug and apologised again. I relented, and pat her on her back. Somehow, despite all the drama and very unfair treatment from her, I didn’t feel that angry with her actually. I just felt angry for the sake of being angry. Fuck, is this love??? (any bros felt that way before?)

me : give that to me…

her : huh why?

me : don’t want to give you already…

her : i’m sorry (started to cry again, in my chest, my shirt was damn wet already)

me : i mean i need to exchange a new one la, since you’ve seen this already… get a cheap cheap one can liao.

her : you sure? it’s ok. no ring also can…

me : nonsense la….

I took the ring box from her, BOTTOMLESS, went down on one knee. She covered her mouth with both hands.

me : sorry ah, not the most magical of proposals, not even a decent one, i’m not even wearing boxers, but we aren’t the most normal of couples, but I have this feeling we are made for each other, and also, if I don’t propose now, either of us is going to do something stupid and delay the inevitable again….. so… my dear #6, will you marry me?

she weeped greatly, looking down at me smiling up nervously at her. She was nodding her head but suddenly, she cried harder.. she then knelt down on both knees and grabbed my hands tight.

her : no no… I have to tell you something first!!!

me : is it what happened after the wedding banquet and before you came back to our room?

her : yes.

me : did you fuck someone else?

her : huh no…. of course not!

me : then doesn’t matter, you can tell me later, after dinner, or whenever you are ready…

her : no, I really need to tell you first. it’s not fair to you.

me : aiya, even if you kiss or hug someone else, even if it’s that guy… I don’t care… answer the more important thing leh, will you marry me??? eh my knee pain already.

her : yes yes.. of course yes…

we got up and locked lips. the familiarity returned. the rush of lust for her returned! I put the ring on her, and we both got up.

me : is your mood for sex back already?

her : it never left….. that’s why I asked you to put your boxers back on ok… not I don’t want to see…. I cannot resist…. sorry to keep… you know… turning you down…

I continued to strip her without any resistance from her, it felt strange, considering the way she treated me for the past SEVEN DAYS!

me : here or bedroom?

her : you decide.

me : here now, bedroom tonight.

her : two rounds?

me : maybe more. you tortured me so bad……. now I’m gonna torture you back. hey wait. are you supposed to be here? your work?

her : erm……… can wait la.

me : eh no la! siao! (I quickly took her dress and helped her put it back on.

her : you sure?

me: yeah! I can wait… you are worth the wait… get me my boxers please… and erm… your thongs…

her : huh why?

me : don’t ask la… don’t trust meh? (she waited for me to put my pants back on, then handed me her thongs. I quickly put them into my pocket.) ring with you right?

she showed me her hand.

me : ok let’s go.. i drive you back. so you don’t need to park…

she asked as we left her house : you going back work?

me : nope…. probably look for a nice quiet toilet.. haha…. don’t ask…

her : don’t waste leave ok…

we hugged in the lift.

me : no la. friday la. most ppl gone. I’ll go some where and wait for you…. fiancé… haha, eh don’t you want to call your mom?

her : oh yeah hor.. i call in the car… (she hugged me back tight and we locked lips again)

in the car, I realised that it was not a good idea for her to call her mother that early. as she and her husband knew I was going to propose that night, not afternoon. She was very touched that I even called her father to ask for permission… obviously, I was rewarded nicely as I drove, my cock in her mouth! but I stopped her as we exited the highway.

Then, I start to think…. even if its #1 sprouting rubbish to her, she wouldn’t be this scared to say yes to me when I proposed……

then, it occured to me….

her reaction…. her guilt…..

it just had to be him!

Obviously, it felt infuriating, but I remembered my own past…. the past that she still doesn’t know which she may find out eventually… Parked and went to Baristart. Thankfully, it was precovid and I could stay until I paiseh. She worked til almost 7pm, kept texting to apologise… 

It gave me so much to think..
- I just proposed to someone who probably kept checking my location (she knows my password)
- I just proposed to someone who definitely checked my phone
- I just proposed someone who checked my bank statements online
- I just proposed to someone who may have done something with her ex lover

Her ex lover, who may still have something on her phone on her? or what? what did he do to her to make her succumb again??? or what??? I definitely need to look at his phone, at their chat history…. at his albums… I called up someone I knew to help get a lobang for my plan…

When she finally ended work, we dapaoed from Seng Kee instead, plus the pints of Udders I already bought from the NTUC in that area, the flavours I could remember we had back then. even though it was a shitty proposal dinner, she was very happy with it… We didn’t even get to the engagement ring bands… As I offered to do the dishes, told her to call her mother. When she came back after her call, I was about to take the thrash out….. She waited for me at the door, the moment I came back, she as standing there, away from the door, in my line of sight only…. just in her red lingerie set… Her dress was on the floor already!

her : i miss you… (she undid my pants and boxers down, started kissing my penis)

me : me or him?

she looked up, looking puzzled…

her : him?

me : him….. (i pointed at my penis)

her : oh oh… both la!

I had to resist so hard, keep my cum in. Regret not going to a toilet and use her thongs to cum earlier… I got her to try the reverse cowgirl position, after she penetrated me on her own and knelt comfortably…..

me : eh wait.. condom…

her : no need…

me : eh cannot la.. your period coming already right? damn fertile ….

her : let nature take it’s course(she said it in chinese)

I know we were headed down that direction already, but I still felt rather uneasy about it… She started to ride me, complained about not like that position as she rather face me and kiss, but I insisted on it.. She was FUCKING WET! A week without sex for the both us really made a difference. I made sure I could see the reflection of her face on the black tv screen….

me : so what happened with Raj at the wedding? (it was the first time his name was said out loud between us)

she froze… just panting with me penis in her, her body leaned backwards on my belly, keeping her upright. I started to pinch her nipples , making her aroused.

me : don’t worry. I’m ok with it. just tell me the truth…

I held her waist and started to use the sofa and bounce my hips, fucking her as she remained still, remained quiet… I got tired of her silence, wanted to switch positions but she refused to move.. until i used more force to flip her up and carrying her up.. She looked at me, her eyes were teary….

me : wah lao. don’t cry leh. I already proposed. it’s a commitment, not so easily broken one ok.

I kissed her on her lips until she kissed me back.. we hugged, I shifted her, spread her leg and missionary penetrate her… held her hands above her head where there was space on the sofa, pressed down on her palm, I wanted to let her relive her first time….

me : tell me leh, it’s ok…… just kena punished by me only………. ( she remained quiet) you still don’t trust me? don’t worry la. no matter what you did, we will still get married! i mean it. our love is stronger than that!

her : you sure?

me : wait. I think this is easier for you.

I pulled out, got up, carried her and brought her to the bed…. threw on it and turned her around near the edge of the bed, lifted her butt, shoved my hard cock in, pulled both her hands behind her and placed my other hand down on the back of her neck, her face sideways and looking up at me…

me : pain?

she shook her head… I started to fuck her gently……

me : tell me.. what happened…..

her : mmmmmm…….. (her pussy felt sticky, but not wet… maybe dried up) we drank to celebrate after the guests left…

me : we? you and him?

her : no! ahhhhh! (i jammed her in hard, then continued to slowly fuck her, like REAL SLOW) no… me… #5, her husband was with his groomsmen… #4…. #2 and #3 only for awhile then left… we continued to drink, but #5 didn’t. She just wanted us to be be in the mood for her… then #5 husband came running. #1 wasn’t well.. apparently, she had already started drinking with the groomsmen as the guests were leaving. We 3 went in to check on her…. mmmmmmm….. mmmmmmmm….. can slow down.. hard to… mmmmmm… talk…..

me : oh sorry. my bad… then what happened?

her : we asked the staff for help. from the manager’s experience, he said he’s seen this a few times. over drank and worry about alcohol poisoning already. He called ambulance straight…….. and …… don’t angry ok….. I called him to let him know… since he was her date what…..

I found that weird, I couldn’t find his number on her phone in the past… she saved as something else??? can’t be.. i checked through all the names, nothing endearing other than a heart beside my name… and then I realise also, I failed to check her phone for the ENTIRE week! have I gotten that lazy? or she kept it well

me : it’s ok.. no big deal at all! go on…

her : he was such an ass…. said he was busy. left already.

me : but he ride motorbike right? how to answer call?

her : yeah la! didn’t even sound like he was on the road! anyway we waited, #4 and I told #5 to just go back and rest. her wedding after all.. ambulance came, brought her away. #4 knows I cannot stand her and offered to follow her to the hospital… after the ambulance left, I went back uo to the banquet to take her stuff, and check for #1 stuff also…

me : wait.. when you called him, did he say anything to you? like you know… him being an asss..

her : how you know!! yes he did!!! he answered by saying “ i knew it, i know you miss me” before I could say anything about #1… he’s really an ass!

me : ok….. so anything else happened??

she became silent…. for a few good minutes.