View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: Locanto advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
I have had numerous car dates with locals, a few spa visits and quite a few home visits with both locals and foreigners..... except for the spas, most of my experiences have been quite extraordinary because you don't know what you are going to get till you are with the girl herself..... it is like paying for a door gift without knowing what is really inside.

Bottom line NEVER PAY IN ADVANCE and the moment you arrive at the given address and they tell you to head to a SAM machine nearby..... get your behind out of there !!!!
I hear u, but that is not really my cup of tea. If i spend my time to set up a date and I rely on information provided by the girl, then minimum, i expect some close approximation to the girl. I don't like to have an adventure. Some girls bear no relationship to their pics or their profiles. If its obviously a fake profile, i will leave. But I would have wasted my time. With a spa, u can preview the girl, actually see her in person and then make a choice. I used to have a lobang pimp, he brought in girls from the Ukraine, Russia, Poland, etc. He posted photos of them taken by a professional photographer, so the pics look great. The girls when u actually meet them are no where what the pics look like, but they are the actual girls. And that is fine with me.