View Single Post
Old 24-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4492 / Power: 21
Destruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond reputeDestruction has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Lele

wechat: xixi-9484824 (subject to screening)

My buddy recommend her due to a good bonk.

She was a cute, beautiful and wonderful lady. Chatty and friendly.

I was greeted with sweet smile upon entering the room. She gave me a bottle of ice water.

After shower, dry me out from heard to toe then ask me to lie down and gave me a short massage. The massage was quite good, got the strength and also know how to press not those play play type.

After that, she was all over me within a matter of seconds fondling me all over such a playful gal. We lock lips like long lost lovers.

After that she proceed with a non-stop BBBJ. Some like of like helicopter kind of sucking and licking. Good sucking and flexible movement with lot of tongues swirling on my ball. She's very hardworking at sucking, looking at you in the eyes with the CFM look while licking your shaft, sucking your balls and the occasionally popping of the dick head. I mouth fuck her and deep throat her almost choking her. I push my cock hard and deep into her mouth.

After that, i proceed to taste her pussy. She kept shivering and the scene was marvellous i would say. I guess she couldn't take the painting anymore.

She cap me and move herself into reverse cowgirl position and rock me hard. After awhile, she turned over to face me in cowgirl position with me still in her. she will tighten her pussy muscle occasionally which will make you cum faster if you are not careful. Rock on and on before she's tired and i took control in missionary, pumped her for a good 5-8mins before ejecting all into condom.

Service was fantastic. Try to experience then you will know what I mean.

Buddy thanks for sharing.