View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 9
jumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjumbokangaroo1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
女主角:Kaylee (86157613)
Tried Kaylee last week.

Location: It is not SPA but setup like a SPA, no entrance fee. The room has portable shower in room. Public transport close.

Looks: age guess around 24-27 she has young feel, the two pictures in Bro Naka review are her picture (a little PS). She on shorter side, boobs are B, not perky not saggy, just nice to hold, nice full butt. Do not go expecting slim lean fit body, I would say normal average lady size. Nice smile, friendly, chatty teasing.

Service: She gave good massage, good strength. ask what service I want, I say 做爱, she say no have, have 打飞机 . I make sad face and say ok HJ. She go out get stuff. Come back pull down top half of dress, pull up bottom half and pull down undies, kiss my nipples and start HJ on Lil Bro. I start playing with her Lil sis to try and get her high. After a while I can feel Lil Sis was getting wet, she move onto bed, sit between my legs and inspect Lil bro thoroughly and smell him. I asked "臭吗" she shake her head with a smile and start lick balls and BBBJ. I was puzzled, this is HJ . After some time with BBBJ, she get the plastic cup and CD was in the cup. With a cheeky smile she put on CD and I was like a boy who received a surprise present and off to the races. She did not kiss, but the rest was standard bonking. I think if I got to dine at the Y, she could get higher. Leave it for next trip.

Damage/verdict: Total damage is 160. She is a fun friendly lady, cheeky, teasing, nice smile. Body is not fantastic, but acceptable. I would keep her in my RTF list but the list is growing.