View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
One ML whom I was going to regularly for past 6 months because she was affordable and good service..... upped her rate from 100 to 110 but service downgrade despite the price increase. She used to give massage in SN and then go FN during sensual.
After upping price.... she does massage in FC and would have done sensual in FC too until I insist she remove her clothes.... but she only remove the top but refused to remove her skirt and panty.
KNN  made me give up on the ML scene.
Hmmm... why like that? My experiences are usually the opposite.

If a ML becomes my regular, apart from good price and service, there must also be a  connection. And when there's a connection, it usually means getting more and more. Not less and less.

If the session is purely transactional, no connection type, from the start, then I'd probably won't see her that regularly. Or if she suddenly changes her attitude, I'd drop her like a hot stone without remorse or anger, or wanting to "give up the ML scene". And easily move on to the next.

So who's this ML?