View Single Post
Old 26-09-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 3
Nick0987 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNick0987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

First hcm trip ended.

Little Japan was really nice. I went to Cherry massage and picked a girl for 1.5 hours and it cost 500k. Straightforward and the price is already written on their menu. I am a sucker for white and petite girl so the last girl that walked in really caught my eye. Easily one of the prettiest girl i have seen in my chiong-ing time. But i kena carrot head, according to other senior bros, it should cost 2-2.5m for fj but she quoted me 3m. But she was really pretty so my small head took over.

Went to 2 massage places in district 7. Windy massage and paradise massage. Paradise cost 1.2m, service provided: massage, nuru and blowjob. The girl i chose was quite pretty but service was bad, she was playing with her phone during massage and mediocre massage. Not worth going imo, since she just want to make u cum quickly. Windy cost 1.65m, services were pretty much the same but it was a better experience. Got a petite and white syt as i asked the reception to find me one. Not that pretty but that was looking for something else. The room came with a large round bed, sauna and bath. It was much better and the girl bbbj was also much better providing gfe and also bbbj was gentle and no rush so i really enjoyed it.

Went to bui vien street, it was alright but i would say it is worth just going to see.

Visited 2 ktvs, one was pretty close to bui vien street and it is called Crystal K. Most of the Girls were really pretty but it was slightly pricier compared to the one i went in Chinatown called Dragon K. But i went to dragon K more times since it is relatively good price. Depending on how much u drink, but each night, it cost us 8-12m on average. Sometimes we go as 2 people, sometimes 4. I would say around 5m per person on average but i really liked it so it was alright.

Tips: a lot of them dont speak even basic english so it was quite hard to communicate so use google translate. Take gojek and grab the whole trip and it was really cheap. If u are alone, Taking motorcycles was also good and cheap since the traffic there was horrible.